Last week my dad turned 71 years old. Happy Birthday Dad! On Saturday Dave and his wife Shelley, mom and dad and Ken and I went out to dinner for his birthday. We ate at the Olive Garden there in Sugarhouse and then went back to my parents home for dessert and to play games. That was the first time in my adult life that I can remember playing games with my parents with all adults. My parents are pretty cool people. I want to hang out with them more often! I love you mom and dad! They also celebrated their 51st wedding anniversary on the 14th of February!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Dad!
Last week my dad turned 71 years old. Happy Birthday Dad! On Saturday Dave and his wife Shelley, mom and dad and Ken and I went out to dinner for his birthday. We ate at the Olive Garden there in Sugarhouse and then went back to my parents home for dessert and to play games. That was the first time in my adult life that I can remember playing games with my parents with all adults. My parents are pretty cool people. I want to hang out with them more often! I love you mom and dad! They also celebrated their 51st wedding anniversary on the 14th of February!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday, Uncle Floyd! Your parents look great, so good to see them on here.
ReplyDeleteI agree! This is their new house. They moved back in June.
ReplyDeleteHi mom and dad!
ReplyDelete