I have added blogs that I follow, to my blog. There is one in particular that has impacted me the most. It is called Sunshine Promises. It is the story of a sweet family in our ward that lost their young son Bennett a few short months ago. Although it is a sad story, Amanda, Bennett’s mom is taking us on a journey to experience the high’s and low’s associated with the loss of a child.
She is sharing her faith in Jesus Christ, with her belief as well as mine, that they will have the opportunity to be with Bennett again. The belief that families are forever. The belief that when this life is over, and we have each left this earth, that we will live again as families in heaven with our Heavenly Father.
I invite you to follow along on that journey. The journey to learn of our Heavenly Father, to follow Him and learn of His teachings! I am thankful for her faith and her ability to share her feeling in such a way, that I can feel of Heavenly Fathers love for her and her family.
The veil between this life and the next is very thin. I know that Heavenly Father has prepared and provided a way for us to live with Him again. May you and I grow and learn of His love and plan for us, as we take this journey together. I pray. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment