Spencer graduated from high school last night. It is hard to believe that I only have one of the five children left in public education. Avery will be in the ninth grade next year.
My parents came, Amanda, Nate and McKell Allen and Spencer’s girlfriend Rachel Baggett. It was held at the Dee Events Center in Ogden. From beginning to end it was 1 1/2 hr. We went to dinner before graduation.
There was an all night party held at the school for the graduates. It started at 10:30 p.m. through 5:30 this morning. Spencer is still asleep as expected. Ken and I were supposed to go last night for the first shift until 1:00 a.m. Ken and Spencer told me I would be better off staying home and going to bed. They were right!
I need to stop saying yes to things that I can’t do. Ken paid the price by going to help and then getting up early to go to work this morning. He still needed to be at his school for the last day of school. He deserves a lot for his sacrifices he makes for our family. He is a great man!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment