First, the good news! Nate asked McKell to marry him tonight and she said YES! He took her to the Manti pageant. He asked her in front of the Manti Temple. We are all excited for him!!!
The bad news, Chili died. Chili is Spencer’s chinchilla. Spencer does not know yet, so sad. Chili died sometime on Tuesday. I took in a grape to feed her. That is her favorite treat! She was on her side with her eyes open and not breathing. In a way I think it is a good thing that he was not here to find her that way. Spencer will be home later tomorrow afternoon. I know he will be sad! We all thought Chili would live her full lifetime. Chinchillas are expected to live 35 years.
I amso excited about Nate! I must call you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Nate!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Nate!
ReplyDeleteAnd condolences to Spencer. We have a fish he can have- apparently it is indestructible.