Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hadlock Family May 2011




































As you may or may not know, getting this big a crew together and happy for pictures was quite a feat! We wanted to get a family picture taken with the two new spouses and before Spencer left for his mission. Spencer has been in the MTC for 3 weeks today! Almost half way through. He asks for prayers for him and his companion!

The day was like one of the few Saturdays this Spring that we could have gotten away with family pictures. When I told the photographer that I wanted outdoor pictures on Temple Square, he wasn’t too hopeful. He said it was probably too early for outdoor pictures but I think they turned out great! The other family picture I had made is too big to scan but the tulips are in perfect bloom and beautiful!!!

It was quite a cold day but you wouldn’t know it looking at the photos. Avery wanted his hair long for the picture. Yesterday he looked at it and said, “I need to grow my hair out long, like in the picture!” lol I was greatful the day he let me cut it but it is all part of our family history. McKell and Josh are great additions to the family! We love them both. One stands out more than the other. McKell fits in with the girls well!

We are in the middle of the family birthdays. Today is mine. Nate’s 25th birthday was May 21st, Spencer’s 19th birthday was April 5th and Ken’s birthday was March 31st. Still to go, Sarah will turn 22 in July, Amanda will turn 27 in August and Avery will turn 16 years old in August!!! Wow.

In September, Ken and I will celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary! Wow! Also in August will be my 30th year Highschool Reunion. I have been working for the last 1 1/2 to find names and addresses for former classmates.

3 comments:

Followers