Monday, January 3, 2011

Interesting....

I have been sitting at my computer for a while catching up and listening to Milo try to remind Jackie of times they’ve had. When you spend a lot of time with people you figure out, how they really are. I found a note in the door of their house in Murray and brought it home. They have spent the last 1/2 hour trying to figure out who the note could be from. Even though they signed it with the husbands and the wife’s name and their last name, neither one of them has any idea of who it could be.

Milo talked about some renters that they had a Murray several years ago. I remember Jackie talking about them quite a bit. Milo brought up them as a possibility of the senders of the note. Jackie has no memory of the renters ever living there. When I brought in the mail today, I sorted it. Once I had given them their mail and sat down to look at ours, Jackie said that with the pile of mail I had, some of it must be theirs. I also gave them a check that my son brought by on Saturday. Next thing I know Jackie is upset that I opened their mail and took out this check. Again, this is a check that Nate brought over Saturday. Sometimes I don’t know how to defend myself against non issues!

Today was the first day back at work. It has been nice to have the last two weeks off! I have enjoyed it and gotten some wedding stuff done. I still have plenty to do. This is a busy week and I hope I can keep up. We are hoping Spencer’s mission call comes this Wednesday, then we will have two children needing to go through the Temple.

When Nate got married a couple of months ago, he didn’t have any siblings at his sealing. Sarah will be able to have two of her brothers there. She may not realize it at the time, but that will be a true blessing! I look forward to that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers