Friday, August 13, 2010

One down...four to go!






On Tuesday August 10, 2010 we had our first wedding. Nate (also know as Jack, his middle name) married McKell Allen. Today was the first day since the wedding day that I actually got up and ready and out running errands. The day after the wedding I never even bothered getting dressed because I spent so much time in bed.

The day before was windy and I was worried about the weather because their reception was in McKell’s grandma Connie’s backyard. The day of the wedding everything settled down and the weather was great. Nate and McKell were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. I dream of one day being in the temple with all my children with me. I hope for that day! McKell received her endowment on Saturday afternoon in the Logan Temple.

The reception was in Brigham City. We had guests at the reception before we got there, or the bride and groom got there. Nate and McKell got there about the same time as we did. Since the sealing was at 3:00 it made it hard to get to Brigham City on time. The line moved well and it was fun to see friends, family and neighbors. Not too many neighbors made the trip. I counted 12 total. I knew it would be a small number because of the distance.

Nate and McKell are still on their honeymoon. They flew to San Diego!

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful sealing and a beautiful wedding reception. Thanks for letting us be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers