Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Freebies....

I went shopping yesterday afternoon for good deals. I spent $139.60. I bought a wedding gift, four birthday gifts, three cards and the rest I spent on food. I shopped at three different stores armed with my lists and coupons. I have really gotten into using coupons thanks to the great site that I have a link for on my page. It is called freebies2deals. She really goes out of her way to make available lots of freebies, coupons, free samples, etc. My savings between the three stores was $66.51. I came home with tons of stuff and saved $66.51, I call that a good day! Today she has a great link to a coupon for Michaels. It is a 60% off coupon for one item. It is only good through Feb. 13th, so grab it if you want it. The link is on my page under favorite sites.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It looks great. I haven't had a chance to look at it since you put all the pictures on your blog. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are now officially on my list!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers